Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prison Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A - w - E
Admin
A - w - E

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Prison Quest Empty
PostSubject: Prison Quest   Prison Quest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:13 am

GM_Sking wrote:
Hello GunZ Users,

We are excited to announce the coming of the long awaited Prison Quest! Fight your way through the Lizard Clan and perish at the hands of Giant Lizard King boss! With the new Prison Quest, you will also find another new boss, the Broken Golem. Quest your way and hunt over a dozen new quest drops and boss items. The Prison Quest is expected to be released in October during our scheduled maintenance. As always, thank you everyone for your continued patience and we hope you're just as excited as we are!

And now the screenshots...

KOBOLD KING
Prison Quest Kolbaldking

BROKEN GOLEM
Prison Quest Golem

the 2 new bosses
broken golem is brand new direct from KGunZ

theyre alot more difficult then lich
cos the kobold shamans have the skill to slow u down like the mansion shaman and theyre alot of them like the dungeon mages and in a confined space makes it very hard to dodge attacks esp. the broken golem

the kobold king on the other hand is easier compared to BG cos u need:

1. some1 with 2 prem ammo
2. 4 ppl with double mgs
3. dash to end and into the tunnel thing

its a small opening in the wall which leads to a small room 4 ppl stay and shoot into the corridor they just came from to kill the monsters and when the boss comes itll try to come in but it barely JUST BARELY fits in so u can just spray it to death when u run outta ammo just ask for 1 mag from the person with prem ammo and continue

DONE
easy no?
Back to top Go down
THE_RULEZ
Entry
Entry

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Prison Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Quest   Prison Quest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:04 pm

i have a question ash how do i join strawberry clan???

and thnx for ur time
Back to top Go down
ac3$hot_
Expert
Expert

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Prison Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Quest   Prison Quest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:44 pm

rulez i can join u im admin of strwberry hahaha! and nice post ash : / i wish we all played and quested 24/7
Back to top Go down
A - w - E
Admin
A - w - E

Prison Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Quest   Prison Quest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:46 pm

RAWRRR

ok the stuff i wrote before about how to kill Kolbald King, bullshit, its fckin hard ... your in a small corridor and can barely move around or even get passed the boss when your in a corner ... just barely. with 360 exp per map and like 600 exp after boss, *****.

And the Broken Gollem also bullshit it has like 4 different attacks normal, spinning poison bomb thing, another poison thing and 3 shot spread or fireballs (3 big fireballs)

so ignore what i said up there

some screenies of BG and KK

Prison Quest Gunz055

Prison Quest Gunz057

Prison Quest Gunz056

Prison Quest Gunz058

Prison Quest Gunz060
Back to top Go down
ac3$hot_
Expert
Expert

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Prison Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Quest   Prison Quest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:41 pm

Did SKiNG die? It says "in loving memory of SKiNG" :O
Back to top Go down
A - w - E
Admin
A - w - E

Prison Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Quest   Prison Quest Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:27 pm

hmm... i might play again when i get new comp o.o"
prolly start all over again; work on my rusty butterfly D: then work on killing someone when they make a mistake (like using massive and missing) with a pb-rs-hs/ss in the head lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prison Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Quest   Prison Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison Quest
Page 1 of 1